Re: [Evolution] Msg Selection/date ordering

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 10:29 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> The other one that is a bit disconcerting is that there seems to be a
> bug in Evo's reporting on the left-hand pane where the folders list
> appears, of how many unreads are in a given folder. I can be staring
> right at a main screen that shows all eight messages in a folder, with
> every single one of the eight displaying as "read", yet the left-hand
> list pane entry shows that folder as having one (or sometimes two)
> unread messages. Has anyone else noticed that one?

Yes, it's a known bug and is quite annoying. If you're talking about
IMAP folders you can sometimes fix it by unsubscribing from the folder
and resubscribing it. This forces Evo to update everything. I can't
recall seeing the bug on non-IMAP folders.

I see this on usenet newsgroups quite regularly. But it's been a long time (probably years) that I have seen this on imap.

--
Han Pilmeyer
pilux_at_pilmeyer_dot_nl