Re: [Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 09:43 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
First, my Exchange server has IMAP support enabled.  Does anyone know
what the advantage (if any) is to using the DavMail IMAP interface vs.
the native Exchange server IMAP interface?

I use the direct IMAP.  It is faster than the DavMail proxy.  I also
don't see the point in using POP, but I guess the features are there for
people who need them.  Keep in mind that DavMail is multiplatform, so
different users have different needs.  We who use Linux/Evo need
Exchange 2007 support.  Mac users with the Snow Leopard OS release, have
good 2007 support out of the box, but no 2003 support, for example.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075