Re: [Evolution] Trying to create Evolution-Exchange Account...

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 11:13 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I tried DavMail last fall for about 30m and couldn't get it working
right so I gave up--too quickly I admit.  Maybe I'll give it another
go.

The trick is the url for your mailbox, calendar, etc.

FWIW, I still use lookOut! 2003, not 2007, because running 2007 under
Crossover somehow "takes over" the window decorations as Windows-style
decorations, rather than using my WM decorations, which is a major
drag
because it doesn't support things like mouse-2-to-send-to-back and
other
common mouse clicks.  Plus, every 20m or so the thing wakes up and
sucks
down 100% of my CPU doing who-knows-what for a few minutes, which
pisses
me off :-).  So, I stick with lookOut! 2003 and live with its quirks.

Yeah, I don't user crossover, but rather VirtualBox (in seamless mode).
This allows me to run other win-only stuff I need, like vSphere for
VMWare and other tools.

--
Art Alexion
MIS