[Evolution] Evolution stopped connecting

Hello,
I have Evolution 2.30.2 installed on Debian Squeeze. Evolution used to work until after some updates about a month ago. As you can see in the attachment, the Send/Receive feature as well as the connection status icon on the status bar are grayed out. Evolution does not go online anymore to fetch mail. I have tried removing it and re-installing but that did not help. My RSS don't connect either.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thank you,
Job