Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 09:31 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Note that I'm sending this to you, CC the list (using Shift-Ctrl-R). How
are you receiving it?

One copy came straight to me, and landed in my inbox (intact).

Another copy came to me via the list, and because it arrived with
lists/evo folder. It also seems to be intact -- To: me, Cc: list.

I think mailman's options for whether to drop duplicates and whether to
drop you from the headers are a per-recipient option. Which I will have
turned off. It may also be the case that mailman will strip list members
from the Cc: header but not from the To: header.

--
dwmw2