Re: [Evolution] Three tough problems in Eudora to Evolution transition - #1 solved

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 12:24 -0800, Vern McGeorge wrote:
Please note that my email address does not appear in the To header but
it does appear in the first and last lines listed above. Why? I don't
know. But this seems to be the case in my other problem messages as
well.

Because you're actually receiving the message via a BCC list. The sender
thinks he's being clever by putting his own address in the To: line,
when in fact he could just as easily have left it blank (or maybe Yahoo
mail won't allow that; it's already broken in so many other ways that I
wouldn't be surprised).

poc