Re: [Evolution] Three tough problems in Eudora to Evolution transition

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 22:16 -0800, Vern McGeorge wrote:
My first problem is that I think some people send email to their
broader
group of friends (who may not, in fact, know each other) using BCC or
some equivalent that suppresses the recipient list rather than TO. The
end result is that while Eudora could filter these messages, Evolution
does not. I'd like a better solution than more filters on Subject or
From.

How does Eudora do this if the recipient list is not present in the
headers (as is the case with BCC)?

poc