Re: [Evolution] Three tough problems in Eudora to Evolution transition

Patrick,

A good question. I don't know. I haven't actually looked at the complete message header yet - still haven't figured out how to do this in Evolution.

I was just speculating on possible reasons why two rules that are apparently the same don't work the same.

-- Vern

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 12:11 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 22:16 -0800, Vern McGeorge wrote:
> My first problem is that I think some people send email to their
> broader
> group of friends (who may not, in fact, know each other) using BCC or
> some equivalent that suppresses the recipient list rather than TO. The
> end result is that while Eudora could filter these messages, Evolution
> does not. I'd like a better solution than more filters on Subject or
> From.

How does Eudora do this if the recipient list is not present in the
headers (as is the case with BCC)?

poc