Re: [Evolution] evolution connect to exchange 2007. DavMail as bridge <SOLVED>

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 10:04 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
Looks like you are using POP, and if I am correct, then the answer is
"no".  POP only retrieves from the Inbox.  If you want to keep your
rules/filters, you should use IMAP so that you can have access to all
of your folders.

Ouch, right, he's using POP, I overlooked that and replied like he's
using IMAP, which I used the last time I played with DavMail. I'm sorry
for a confusion.
        Milan