Re: [Evolution] evolution connect to exchange 2007. DavMail as bridge <SOLVED>

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Art Alexion <art rhd org> wrote:
On 01/18/2010 L wrote:
Â> thanks a lot, This solves my problem. I need this connection for
Âemail
Â> > only. I am amazed that it works so well,
Â> > DavMail gets mail from exchange 2007, then evolution get from
Âthere.

Â> > only modification
Â> >
Â> > pop
Â> > localhost => localhost:1110
Â> >
Â> > smtp
Â> > localhost => localhost:1125

ÂThere is additional problem. The exchange was initially setup with
Âsome rules/filters to distribute new mails to various folders. I
Âhaven't disable these rules yet. As a result, the DavMail only gets
Âmails in inbox. Is there any way get all new mails from inbox and
Âother folder. If this is impossible, the last option will be to
Âdisable rules/filters

Looks like you are using POP, and if I am correct, then the answer is
"no". ÂPOP only retrieves from the Inbox. ÂIf you want to keep your
rules/filters, you should use IMAP so that you can have access to all of
your folders.

YES, I use pop. I will try imap

--
Art Alexion