Re: [Evolution] evolution connect to exchange 2007. DavMail as bridge <SOLVED>

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:50:30AM -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
On 01/19/2010 Chris G wrote:
 On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:04:45AM -0500, Art Alexion wrote:

 > > Looks like you are using POP, and if I am correct, then the
 answer is
 > > "no".  POP only retrieves from the Inbox.  If you want to keep
 your
 > > rules/filters, you should use IMAP so that you can have access to
 all of
 > > your folders.

 That's not actually true, it's perfectly possible to read an E-Mail
 message using the POP3 protocol and leave it on the server.  It's just
 that the *default* is usually to delete it from the server when you
 read it.

That's not what I said.  I said POP downloads from an Exchange server
only retrieve mail from the Inbox and not from other folders.  I was not
at all mentioning whether or not messages are left on the server.

Oops, yes, sorry, I should have read a bit more carefully.

--
Chris Green