Re: [Evolution] unsubscribe

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 14:04 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 12:51 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
But changing the footer to "To change your settings or unsubscribe..."
will at least make the ire even more justified [it won't actually help,
they still won't read it].

I tried to get this changed a few months ago but didn't get a response
from the infrastructure team.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2009-November/msg00028.html

I guess my post passed unnoticed.  I could try to follow-up again, but
looks like it would have to be changed for all GNOME-related mailing
lists and like Adam said, I'm not convinced it would actually help.

I don't think it needs to be set for all mailing lists; certainly the
GNU lists which I admin (and which also use Mailman) have individual
header and footer settings on a per-mailing list basis and anyone with
the admin password can change them.  If you can log into the admin pages
then look at the "Non-digest options" page and the "Digest options" page
to set the header/footer appropriately.