Re: [Evolution] unsubscribe

On Wed, 2010-04-14 at 14:10 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I don't think it needs to be set for all mailing lists; certainly the
GNU lists which I admin (and which also use Mailman) have individual
header and footer settings on a per-mailing list basis and anyone with
the admin password can change them.  If you can log into the admin pages
then look at the "Non-digest options" page and the "Digest options" page
to set the header/footer appropriately.

Oh okay thanks, that might explain why I didn't get a response.  I'll
check with the Novell guys that are named as list admins and see if I
can get myself added.

Matthew Barnes