Re: [Evolution] Changing Port 25 to Port 587

Kojak,
I am back in town, took my netbook with me to see if it could send email. I fired up WiFii radar, found a node and was sending and receiving email. I am now working with the default firewall to open port 587 to get it to work on my Verizon ISP. Most frustrating.

John