Re: [Evolution] Changing Port 25 to Port 587

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 22:01 -0700, John Maxwell wrote:
Kojak,

Verizon is my ISP in CA but my email is from my old ISP in CO.

Regards,

JohnAt 06:25 PM 10/15/2009, you wrote:
It depends on what provider you use. it just happened to be
smtp.live.com for msn, but Verizon might use something else.
However, typically pop uses mail.xxx.com and smpt, mostly smtp.xxx.com