Re: [Evolution] New makefile for building Evolution from GIT

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 14:22 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 20:00 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
Note if you guys are able to connect to OWA, it means your Exchange
server is Exchange 2003 or earlier.  I hope that Milan, at least, has
access to an Exchange 2007 server to do testing;

Even I can on both, then I tried this on 2k7 only.

Hi Milan; I couldn't quite understand this sentence.  Are you saying
that you were able to connect to an Exchange 2007 server using the Evo
OWA plugin ("Microsoft Exchange")?

Because I'm pretty sure this doesn't work (when I try it, it fails
saying that I'm running an Exchange 5.5 (!) server, and that it only
supports Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003).

Ouch, I tried to express there that I can test MAPI on both Exchange 2k7
and Exchange 2k3, but I tried the MAPI calendar only with Exchange 2k7,
where it seems to work fine. At least on my machine.
        Bye,
        Milan