Re: [Evolution] New makefile for building Evolution from GIT

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 11:10 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
     3. Although I can access my Evo mailbox over MAPI, I still can't
        get either the GAL or the Calendar to work properly.  I even
        disabled my account accidentally by entering my password too
        many times so Windows Active Directory locked me out and I had
        to go to IT to get my account re-enabled :-).  I have PART of my
        calendar showing up, but not all, and attempts to use the
        address book just say "error accessing address book".  I'll send
        more info on these problems as well.

Evo 2.28 from debian packages doesn't work for remote calendars either,
so it's probably not due to your makefile.

        Xav