Re: [Evolution] Reliable Palm device?

----- Original Message ----
From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam opengroupware us>
I've never had great luck with palm devices and Evolution. Partly,
perhaps, because I'm using versions that come with distros (usually
either SuSE or Ubuntu) and they're never "the latest".
I'm not aware of a good local syncing solution.  I'd recommend taking a
look at Funambol myPORTAL for
an excellent and *real* Open Source [unlike g...] cloud solution if you
are open to that.  Funambol can sync just about anything that has IP
connectivity.

Well, actually, I'd be fine with a distributed service, and willing to pay (modestly!) for it. However, I
took a look at the funambol link and can't make head or tail of it. It seems to say "we sell stuff to people
who sell stuff to you. We'll let you try it free for 90 days, but then you must buy it from one of our
customers". Unfortunately, I can't see who the heck I'm supposed to buy it from :( I probably just missed the
relevant page, but it was quite frustrating.

Could you point me at someone who is actually willing to provide me, as a single end-user, with a usable
service?

Cheers,
Simon