Re: [Evolution] stability

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM, bg wrote:
On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 08:12, Ben May wrote:

Likewise. I can't believe there are so many people who think you
have to "reconfigure" an email program in order to move the cursor
anywhere you want :-)

In all seriousness though, in the last year or so, evolution
won't let me position the cursor in the middle of a
reply and hit return without making it look like my
inserted text is part of the original message... ie, it adds
a ">" at the beginning of each line so I can't interleave
my response without it looking like the original poster was
answering their own questions.  How do I fix that?  I bet I
have to reconfigure evolution. ;)  This only happens with
certain emails... these emails get a little dotted box around
the text of the original message whenever I click anywhere
in the message.  Any ideas?

thanks,

           David