Re: [Evolution] stability

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 08:12, Ben May wrote:
I have to say - this thread has given me more laughs than any I've
gotten from a mailing list since I used to be on the EDM one back in the
late 90s. Bravo!

bg:

Likewise. I can't believe there are so many people who think you
have to "reconfigure" an email program in order to move the cursor
anywhere you want :-)

Brewster
Embrace a sharing justice community of sustainable low-carbon diversity
W. Brewster Gillett             bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.