Re: [Evolution] stability/DavidL

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 09:48, David L wrote:
This only happens with
certain emails... these emails get a little dotted box around
the text of the original message whenever I click anywhere
in the message.  Any ideas?

bg:

I wish I knew an answer to that, but I doubt there is one.
As near as I can tell, the dotted-line box is an artifact of
the sender, who has chosen to format their message in other
than plain old unvarnished ASCII text, apparently in a
desire to make their emails "prettier", or perhaps just from
general cluelessness.

The latter category might benefit from some remediation.
The former should just be disemboweled and their messy corpses
left in the ditch as a caution to others. Which would include
any and all users of "IncrediMail", if it's still around :-)

Brewster
    Embrace a sharing community of sustainable low-carbon diversity
W. Brewster Gillett             bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.