Re: [Evolution] stability/stability
- From: Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us>
- To: "Brian J. Murrell" <brian interlinx bc ca>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] stability/stability
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:43:23 -0400
On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 15:02 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I have a neat little script which I use to get stack
Good stuff! I modified it to just display the output on stdout, then I
can put it where I want it by hand.
Just a note: if you add "set pagination off" to your GDB script, then
you don't have to worry about the "type <return> to continue" messages,
redirecting from /dev/null, etc.
I think I'll try to integrate this with my Makefile so that it grabs
core dump stacktraces by default when a core happens.
] [Thread Prev