Re: [Evolution] stability/stability

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 16:57 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 16:00 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Actually, I'm not familiar with apport. Is this an Ubuntu thing?

It is.  As you can see in the script though, that that is only required
if you give my script a /var/crash/ file.  If you really wanted to, you
could simply remove that if (and the block after it) and just use the
"else" block of code.  Leaving it in there does no harm though.

Yes, I already tried it on a running instance of Evo. Seems to work.
This will be more convenient that fraking around with gdb and
cut-and-paste. One suggestion: make the destination file name variable,
(e.g. /tmp/ThreadTrace-<appname>-<N>.txt, where N increments), to make
it easier to keep multiple traces.

poc