Re: [Evolution] Folder Synchronization Inconsistencies

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 10:40 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 10:00 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 08:18 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > > If that doesn't resolve it, the obvious answer is that you copied remote
> > > mail to local folders and deleted it. Perhaps you have the "Copy folder
> > > content locally"
> hm. Now I'm even more confused...I hadn't realized that you can set
> that on a per-folder basis so obviously I hadn't been playing with
> that. I simply had the "Automatically synchronize remote mail locally"
> set to achieve my goal of having a complete archive on both my laptop
> and the remote server.

It's fairly recent addition. Right-click on the folder name and select
Properties.

poc

Can I assume that if I don't have folder specific settings [they're all unchecked] and have the "Automatically synchronize remote mail locally" set that 100% of folders are keeping mail locally?

Cheers,
Phil