Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 08:32 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 05:30 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:

On Oct 12, 2009, at 10:39 AM, "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
wrote:

Apparently it doesn't support bottom-posting either.

IPhone >=3.0, yes. Blackberry, no.

I found this hard to credit so I checked on my daughter's BB. It's
true
that the email app strongly encourages you to top-post, but it is
possible to work around it:

1) Copy the quoted text
2) Select the option to not quote
3) Paste the quoted text and continue at the end.

The quoted text is not set off by indentation or leading marks so
you'd
need to insert a boundary line.

I acknowledge that this is laborious, but for mailing lists I also
think
bottom-posting is important. Of course you could also use your BB for
work-related and one-to-one mail, and use your desktop for list
traffic.

Laborious and not particularly effective since the quote is not
deliniated.  There is no "paste as quotation" option.

By the way, I see this list as work related as I only use Evo at work
for my work account.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075