Re: [Evolution] BB MUA [Was: field on the evolution list]

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 08:48 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
AFAIK the BB is a very closed
system, but that's basically the end of my knowledge about the
subject.

And it can be even more closed if the blackberry is connected to the
server via BES.  As BB administrator for my company, I can control which
apps users can install, which icons appear on its screen, whether they
go through the company firewall or not, which hours they receive mail,
and so on.  I generally don't, but I can.

--
Art Alexion
MIS