[Evolution] New feature for Evolution

Hello,

I couldn´t make an account in Evolution's development site, so I will make a proposal of a new feature for Evolution here.

I've used MS-Outlook for a long time, and a feature I think was very useful is the possibility to convert several messages to PDF, printing them in a PDF printer, for example.

However, this feature is not possible in Evolution, because I cannot select more than one message for printing.

I think this feature is very important, because with it the user can safely archive messages that are important in PDF, without the need to print them in paper.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Cristiano Utrabo
User of evolution in Ubuntu 9.04
Brazil