Re: [Evolution] Contacts difficulties

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 03:41 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
It would seem this may be a bug. Either that or there's an option
switch
I have not yet found that acts to override clear and simple
instructions
from the Contacts Editor. But that still does not explain how it is
that
several Contacts are just plain missing from the "SELECT CONTACTS FROM
ADDRESS BOOK" window, even thought those contacts *are* clearly
present
when I go into the list under other means such as the edit function.

        Hi,
I agree, sounds like a bug. I've no idea whether it was already filled
or not, thus please look at https://bugzilla.gnome.org and try to find
out. If not found, please file a new bug [1], the best with sample
contacts which are missing (they should have filled at least one email
address, which, I believe, they have) with stripped private information.
Please include also the information about your address book (local/
LDAP/ Exchange/...) and post here a bug link, for a future reference.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution