[Evolution] Can't add word to Dictionary

I am using Karmic Koala (Gnome) with Evo 2.28.1

If I compose a new message and it finds a spelling mistake (underlined in red) I can add it to the dictionary (English-AU) and it remembers that word for the rest of that email.

The moment I send or dispose of that composed message and open a new compose and type in that same word, the dictionary has not remembered it. Nothing seems to add a word to the dictionary permanently. Never had this problem before. Any help appreciated.

Mike