Re: [Evolution] Contacts difficulties

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 13:37 -0800, Brewster Gillett wrote:
But it is refusing to sort as I have asked - something the
old Evo never had a problem with. If I look at my individual
Contacts, the sort rules are exactly as I have set them up -
usually last name first for individuals, which naturally is the
default. But when I access the list, to insert an address into
an email message, not only are the Contacts being sorted by
*first* name, but some Contacts are not even included in
that list at all. Now *that*, folks, is hard to understand.

        Hi,
I'm not sure, the missing contacts, is it same as this one?
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-October/msg00324.html

With respect of sorting, there is another bug about it, that every edit
of a contact list reverses ordering of the contacts in a list. But as
far as I know it doesn't sort them by anything, just by the order you
entered them in the list (with a respective reverse of the whole list).
        Bye,
        Milan