Re: [Evolution] Cannot see BCC recipients in sent mails

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 07:27 -0700, timzak wrote:
I was examining the IMAP Sent Mail folder, which for some reason
does not show BCC recipients.

I tested Gmail via the Web interface and it does store the BCC header in
that case. Presumably Evo is not sending the BCC header to the SMTP
server, so Gmail can't store it.

This is a common strategy AFAIK. In fact I just tested it with
Thunderbird 3 and the behaviour is exactly the same as Evo.

I send all my mail through Gmail and never bother keeping a local copy,
but that would be a reason to do it. Or use the Gmail Web interface for
cases where you want to use BCC.

poc