Re: [Evolution] Cannot see BCC recipients in sent mails

 What is the trick to being able to see who the BCC recipients are in a mail

that you send?  I can see the recipients in the BCC list before I send the
email, but after sending, I go to my sent mail and look and cannot see any
BCC recipients.  Is there something to enable to be able to see this?

Many thanks.
--
I also send messages with BCC and can see who I've sent to in my "Sent"
messages folder.

Check "Preferences" and the tab Headers, to ensure that the BCC box is
checked.

--
Ed Gurski

Linux User