Re: [Evolution] Cannot see BCC recipients in sent mails

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 18:33 -0700, timzak wrote:
What is the trick to being able to see who the BCC recipients are in a mail
that you send?  I can see the recipients in the BCC list before I send the
email, but after sending, I go to my sent mail and look and cannot see any
BCC recipients.  Is there something to enable to be able to see this?

See http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2822#section-3.6.3

Of the three options for implementing BCC discussed in the RFC, I think
Evo uses the first one i.e. it simply removes the BCC header but sends
the message to all the recipients. Since it stores a copy of what it
sent, that's what ends up in the Sent folder.

I don't think you can change this, short of asking for an enhancement.

poc