Re: [Evolution] storing Inbox mails from Exchange into local folder

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 10:28 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 16:41 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:

Yes, I've read this and the msg was Unseen. It was just send from my
private mail provider <guru unixarea de> to my office.

In that case I'd assume it's an Exchange issue (e.g. does Exchange
respect the \Unseen flag?) Alternativelym, are there server-side filters
running which might affect the flag? Do you have a "new-mail" applet
which reads the mailbox and might affect the flag? Do your other filters
work or is this the only one with problems?

poc

Since Matthias is using the evolution-exchange plugin, perhaps he may
want to test whether the behaviour is the same with evolution-mapi? I
know its not part of the regular install in most distros (in fact I
can't even get it installed in my normal one, but Ubuntu has it, with
dependency issues though, you need to manually install samba4), but I
believe that is supposed to be 'the' canonical way to connect to
exchange?