Re: [Evolution] storing Inbox mails from Exchange into local folder

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 15:58 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I want to copy every mail from my Inbox Exchange to a local folder, just
for backup purpose. How can I do this?

As was said above, filters should work here. Though they don't for you.
You can check the filter functionality when you manually apply the
filter on selected messages, with Message->Apply Filters menu option.
If that will work then the filter is configured properly, if not then
try to fix it.

Properly configured filters should be applied to your exchange Inbox
automatically, as you said you've that set in your account preferences.
I cannot recall any exact bug mentioning this beyond 2.24.5 and today,
though I've such a feeling that there was something. But just a feeling.
        Bye,
        Milan