[Evolution] Not displaying some mails unless "all message headers" is checked (Evolution 2.26)

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with the email of some people.

In both the preview and the full view after double clicking on the
message the window only displays "Formatting Message..." and the status
bar (on the bottom of the evolution window) displays "Verifying message
(0% complete)".

Changing the focus in the preview mode to another mail I get a very
short flash with some red text, which I suspect to be the message I
actually want to see.

Checking "View->All Message Headers" displays the message but it says in
red text "Error verifying signature. Canceled." (typo not mine ;-))

I suspect it it has something to do with the signature in the email,
which appears to be a "detached OpenPGP signature attachment". Is this a
Evolution problem or is this something else? If so, what could it be and
can I somehow make it work?

I am using Evolution 2.26.1.1 on a Debian Squeeze (testing) AMD64
machine.

TIA

--
Groeten,