Re: [Evolution] all i want...

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 19:28 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 14:42 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 14:23 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 03/02/09 14:01, Han Pilmeyer wrote:
I think I may have the "Storing Folder" issue as well. Typically happens
after using Evo 2.24 for about a day. Everything I do just seems to
queue up in the pending tasks as the bottom of the screen. Even exiting
queues up as well. Feels like it runs out of some resource that it needs
for almost everything. Eventually it will exit after doing lots of I/O
and a new copy runs fine again.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what I'm getting as well.

BTW, I just installed 2.24.4 so we'll see what happens ...

I'm sorry to say there's still some breakage. I haven't so far seen the
"Storing Folder" problem, but Evo has been sitting with "Filtering new
messages(s) (0% complete)" for nearly an hour without movement. It
doesn't directly say which server it's having trouble with (shouldn't
the status message mention this?), but my Gmail account is configured
not to run filters and the other IMAP account responds normally, i.e. I
can enter folders and read mail with no trouble. I even receive new
mail, it's just not being filtered.

I've filed this as BZ 570438.

I'll just add that after posting the above, I quit Evo and could faintly
see in the status bar that the filters suddenly woke up and ran!

poc