Re: [Evolution] all i want...

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 14:23 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On 03/02/09 14:01, Han Pilmeyer wrote:
I think I may have the "Storing Folder" issue as well. Typically happens
after using Evo 2.24 for about a day. Everything I do just seems to
queue up in the pending tasks as the bottom of the screen. Even exiting
queues up as well. Feels like it runs out of some resource that it needs
for almost everything. Eventually it will exit after doing lots of I/O
and a new copy runs fine again.

Yes, that sounds exactly like what I'm getting as well.

BTW, I just installed 2.24.4 so we'll see what happens ...

poc