Re: [Evolution] HDU stop reply response lines from being prefixed by '>'

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 22:47 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 16:13 -0400, Rick Berger wrote:
Second question is very basic, setting up $EDITOR, I'm running Ubuntu
7.10 and Evolution 2.12.1. Do I just set the Evolution launcher icon
to run a script setting up EDITOR='gvim -f $*' and then have it invoke
Evolution?

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what Reid was saying, the
external-editor plugin is in the current SVN version of Evo, so I
wouldn't expect it to work with 2.12. I don't recall ever seeing such a
plugin in released versions and 2.22 definitely doesn't have it.

poc
That may be true - I've been running svn head since before May 2007.
If your version of evo has the plugin, there will be a 'Compose in external
editor' option under the File menu.

There isn't. Looks like this is for a future version. I'm hoping it's
not *too* far in the future :-)

poc