Re: [Evolution] HDU stop reply response lines from being prefixed by '>'

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 10:18 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Also, I seem to remember that the more recent Evo versions use a
different editor, has that made a difference?

IIRC this is in line for 2.24, which I don't currently have.

Is there any scope for an option to convert all replies to plain text
before editing rather than maintaining the HTML structure imposed by
less sophisticated email clients that other people use?

That would be good but of course it's not always possible to do it.

Another reason to eschew HTML mail :-)

poc