Re: [Evolution] HDU stop reply response lines from being prefixed by '>'

Ok, two questions, why did Evolution pick the HTML version/part of the
message rather than the plain text version which precedes the section of
HTML in the source?

Second question is very basic, setting up $EDITOR, I'm running Ubuntu
7.10 and Evolution 2.12.1. Do I just set the Evolution launcher icon to
run a script setting up EDITOR='gvim -f $*' and then have it invoke
Evolution?

Rick