Re: [Evolution] HDU stop reply response lines from being prefixed by '>'
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Rick Berger <rberger rogers com>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] HDU stop reply response lines from being prefixed by '>'
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:36:40 -0400
On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 16:13 -0400, Rick Berger wrote:
Ok, two questions, why did Evolution pick the HTML version/part of the
message rather than the plain text version which precedes the section of
HTML in the source?
Second question is very basic, setting up $EDITOR, I'm running Ubuntu
7.10 and Evolution 2.12.1. Do I just set the Evolution launcher icon to
run a script setting up EDITOR='gvim -f $*' and then have it invoke
to your .bash_profile
log back in
$ env|grep EDITOR
] [Thread Prev