Re: [Evolution] Configuring filter for forwarding e-mail

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 18:23 +0100, Juan Antonio wrote:
E-mail is being received by evolution on my machine, direclty from a
pop3 server and I have to keep a copy of the original message.

If you know how to do this i'd like you to say it to me.

You need to use a filter that pipes the mail to a program.  There are
quite a few examples of scripts in Perl or Ruby that people have posted
over the last few months - search the archives / google for them.

But, as Patrick says, if you have access to your mail server, then it is
much more efficient to do this sort of thing there - all you need to do
is to setup an alias that forwards the mail to the other account and
also saves a copy locally.

P.