Re: [Evolution] Configuring filter for forwarding e-mail

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 18:23 +0100, Juan Antonio wrote:
E-mail is being received by evolution on my machine, direclty from a
pop3 server and I have to keep a copy of the original message.

If you know how to do this i'd like you to say it to me.

Do you mean keep a copy on the POP server? If so, that's a configuration
option under Edit->Preferences->account>Receiving Options.

If that's not what you mean, you might have better luck investigating
Procmail, which can act as a filter on all your incoming mail
independantly of Evolution. People from a Windows background tend to
think the email client has to do everything, while in Unix/Linux that's
not always the best answer.

poc