Re: [Evolution] Configuring filter for forwarding e-mail

E-mail is being received by evolution on my machine, direclty from a
pop3 server and I have to keep a copy of the original message.

If you know how to do this i'd like you to say it to me.

Thanks a lot.

El jue, 13-11-2008 a las 10:16 +0000, Pete Biggs escribiÃ: