Re: [Evolution] Configuring filter for forwarding e-mail

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 09:11 +0100, Juan Antonio wrote:
Since my  migration from Windows XP to Ubuntu (and gnome), everything is
fine except the use of filters by Evolution.

I need to set up a filter wich has to forward all incoming e-mail to an
e-mail accout, but I can't find out how to do this under Evolution.

The version of Evolution I'm using is 2.24.1 under Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex
(8.10).

You can only forward from a filter by piping the message to an external
program. Evo doesn't do this itself.

poc