Re: [Evolution] archiving ms exchange email with evolution?
- From: Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us>
- To: Carlos Lugo <carloslugo gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] archiving ms exchange email with evolution?
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:58:07 -0400
On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 09:50 -0400, Carlos Lugo wrote:
Incidentally, i figured out the 100% CPU issue: there appears to be a
single folder that triggers the problem. The puzzling part is, the
folder isn't one of the three largest. Perhaps a corrupt message is
causing the client to hang?
Regardless, good to know that the client isn't at fault.
I disagree. The client should never hang. If Outlook and particularly
the OWA interface can read the folder correctly, then Evo should as
well. If it doesn't, it's a bug in Evo.
] [Thread Prev