Re: [Evolution] archiving ms exchange email with evolution?

That's a good point.
I'll submit a bug report later today.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 09:50 -0400, Carlos Lugo wrote:
> Incidentally, i figured out the 100% CPU issue:  there appears to be a
> single folder that triggers the problem.  The puzzling part is, the
> folder isn't one of the three largest.  Perhaps a corrupt message is
> causing the client to hang?
> Regardless, good to know that the client isn't at fault.

I disagree.  The client should never hang.  If Outlook and particularly
the OWA interface can read the folder correctly, then Evo should as
well.  If it doesn't, it's a bug in Evo.

Cheers!