Re: [Evolution] archiving ms exchange email with evolution?
- From: "Carlos Lugo" <carloslugo gmail com>
- To: paul mad-scientist us
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] archiving ms exchange email with evolution?
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:10:01 -0400
That's a good point.
I'll submit a bug report later today.
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us
On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 09:50 -0400, Carlos Lugo wrote:I disagree. The client should never hang. If Outlook and particularly
> Incidentally, i figured out the 100% CPU issue: there appears to be a
> single folder that triggers the problem. The puzzling part is, the
> folder isn't one of the three largest. Perhaps a corrupt message is
> causing the client to hang?
> Regardless, good to know that the client isn't at fault.
the OWA interface can read the folder correctly, then Evo should as
well. If it doesn't, it's a bug in Evo.
] [Thread Prev