Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Kubuntu (was: Default Paper Size)

Hello

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 14:09 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hello,
actual Evolution (2.21.x) uses gnome_sound_play to play user's sound
file. I guess it was there before too. How to persuade this function to
handle ogg files correctly is unfortunately out of my knowledge.
re-write this to user gstreamer as used by inline audio plugin ?

      Hope that helps,
      Milan