Re: [Evolution] Default Paper Size

Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 09:22 -0800, Rick Knight wrote:
Can you point me to docs on how to install Evloution with the Exchange Connector on a KDE system? Specifically, how to build with Exchange support. I've downloaded

Try following the instructions here:
http://mad-scientist.us/evolution.html

The problems you describe do not sound GNOME-specific.

Matthew Barnes